Monday, December 24, 2007

Wrapping Rap Up!

This year I fairly freaked at the thought of the 10+ hours it would take for me to wrap everything.... so, I tried something new! I ordered online and had it shipped directly to them ("head's up, gift ain't wrapped, leave it in the shipping package until Christmas morn!)

Then I did what any rational woman of five would do. I bought a TON of short boxes, other boxes, and gift bags at the local Dollar Tree. Yup, stuff, open, flatten, reuse next year. I say I am going green, but really, I am tired of slaving over corners and getting tape stuck to my fingers.

Yup...going green!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I have a heap of christmas giftbags you can have, if you want them. I never use them, but when other people use them on my gifts I can't throw them out...