Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Cleaning....

Yup, it's that time....ugh....I love a clean house, but with working more and having five boys and a fairly messy DH, it just seems out of reach sometimes. So, I hired someone to help. No, she's not a housecleaner, she's a "kick you in the butt, work along side you, decluttering queen!" So, for $15 an hour she is pushing me to get stuff decluttered and out of here! Yesterday we tackled the laundry room. Sorted, cleaned, moved, consolidated, put in the trash, bagged for donation, etc. for three hours. DS #1 pitched in to move trash, load donation bags in the cars, and vaccuum. What a HUGE difference we made!

Today, we tackle the playroom and the school room/art room adjacent to it. I am not looking forward to this task....not at all..... Well, I am looking forward to the end result, just not the process. Wish me luck, and if I don't return, look for me under a pile of art paper and pastels....

No comments: