Friday, April 25, 2008

GOOD morning!!!

This happened last week, but it is oh so relevant....


Last Friday, I awoke to a missing six year old and a bed/floor/rug/blanket covered in vomit....

Found said six year old in the basement watching tv. He vomitted during the night sometime and then found a couch to sleep on (in barfy clothes, so as not to WAKE us up! Nice....

While I appreciate the full night's sleep, the ants have discovered said bafy areas, I have a full load of barfy laundry to do and now I have a mattress that has vomit soaked into it.

The other boys had the lovely opportunity to breathe in barf fumes all night....

Special....

I feel pretty, oh, so pretty. I fell witty, and pretty, and gay!!!

Sing it with me....

Fortunatelty it ended there and no other DS fell victim to the barf wars!

2 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

shudder........blech.
Lol. sorry.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Gross!! I hate barfy messes.. especially DRY barf!

And you do realize the others are only a day or 2 behind him... better load up on detergent and get barf buckets by all the beds!