Saturday, April 5, 2008

ME ME ME!!!

Kerry just tagged me!!!!

The rules are as follows:

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1 - Raising a six year old while pregnant with twins!
2 - Learning way too much about the local public school system.
3 - Thinking about selling our cottage sized house in hopes for a bigger abode.
4 - Contemplating turning thirty...
5 - Did I mention being pregnant with twins??

Five things on my to-do list today
1 - Soccer games and track practice for three boys.
2 - Clean house. 15 minutes per room, at least the main living areas.
3 - Work on school documents - registration is a week out and I need to get some forms finished so they can get printed next week.
4 - Make and take dinner to a friend undergoing chemo. This is her BAD weekend. So, I am planning Meatball Veggie Soup, wheat rolls and some Mac n chees with Chicken fingers for the kids!
5 - Dinner for us....hmmm.....haven't thought that far ahead. Guess I should have doubled the soup recipe....

Snacks I enjoy
1 - Popcorn
2 - Fuji apples and cheddar cheese
3 - Orange italian Ice
4 - Frozen grapes, cherries, and blueberries
5 - Pistachio nuts

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1 - Remodel my existing house, not overboard, just nicer.
2 - Build my mom and dad a cool retirement cottage in the woods like they dream of
3 - College / life funds for kids
4 - Set up a foundation to be benevolent to others
5 - Invest

Five of my bad habits
1 - I procrastinate
2 - I am not organized
3 - I return library books late
4 - I drink too much soda
5 - I'm on the computer waaaay too much
(I am WAY too similar to Kerry!)

Five places I have lived
1 - OR
2 - MD
3 - VA
4 - MD
5 - MD

Five jobs I've had
1 - Parks & Recreation Building Attendant
2 - Nanny (four years)
3 - Scrapbooking Instructor
4 - Preschool Teacher
5 - Children's Books Visit my bookstore: ubah.com/n1927

Now for the tagging.....I choose......
Milissa at howeslife.blogspot.com
Andi at andisperfectgravy.blogspot.com
Christine at totalwasteofmytime.blogspot.com
Jen at jensmack.wordpress.com
Laura at barelyhanginon.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Christine said...

That took forever! But, I did it...

Kerry McKibbins said...

Yes, we are waaaay to similar, lol!!