Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Giraffes...

DS #4 has a rash...not just any rash, but a rash that is not typical...not responding to typical things like Benadryl, and now steroids. He's not itchy, not sneezing, no fever, no cough, just spots. So he's home from school for the time being until it goes away or whatever since the docs think it could be contagious. Ok, so there are six more of us in the house and none of us have spots...yet!

So, last night we told the boy that he might be turning into a giraffe with all those spots. Ok, I should interject here that the boy is fascinated with giraffes...I mean fascinated. Sleeps with giraffes, has a giraffe blanket, giragge gee gaws, etc. So fast forward to morning...the boy walks into my room...

"Mom, I am not a giraffe, see, no antlers! I'm still E!"

Yup, good thing too...I'm partial to the boy, although having a giraffe for a son could be interesting!

No comments: