Friday, February 6, 2009

Random details....

DS #1 saw the head of Orthopedics at JH this week. His scoliosis has not gotten any worse in the last two yearly visits, and factoring in DS's age now (almost 17) we have been moved to an as needed status for return visits. Fabulous!!!

DS #2 has been having a lot of joint pain in his hands, feet, arms, and legs. Doctor is concerned he has a form of arthritis....sigh, poor kid, he's 10! He's been having pains in his legs for over a year, they had been calling it growing pains at the last practice. This new octor though has ordered a slew of blodwork to make sure there's nothing lurking and to look at the RH factor.

DS #3 (7 yrs) is getting ready to compete in his first Pinewood Derby tomorrow. He chose a pick up truck design. Painted it black and metallic green. It's fabulous so far. DH and DS are still working at it. Competition is in 12 hours! : )

DS #4 (7yrs) is getting ready to compete in same Pinewood Derby competition. His car is a patriotic car, all red, white, and blue and metallic with stars and stripes!

DS #5 (7yrs) is also getting ready for the Pinewood Derby. His car is black with metallic blue paint! Fabulous. Trying to design a lightening bolt for him now...for the door. He's hot that way! LOL

Me? I'm sick again....down for the count. It would be lovely if they could figure this mystery illness out. I am back in bed again much of the day. SO tired of being sick...so tired of having to find someone to cover for me. I couldn't even teach my class this afternoon. Just unloading the dishwasher makes me faint and I start panting.

DH? He's worried....about me. Burdened by having to pick up more of the household chores. The dishes loom out of control....and we'll not talk about the laundry. Planing to have DS #1 do the laundry tomorrow.

Tomorrow perhaps I'll have some Pinewood Derby pics to share!!!

2 comments:

Marilouise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilouise said...

I wish they'd figure it out too! I can't do much for you from where I am...I am so sorry I can't help!