Friday, January 25, 2008

Dear High School Principal.....

Dear High School Principal,

Thank you for your educational efforts. I am happy to report that utilizing videos in Adaptive PE to occupy the students when the Adaptive PE teacher isn't on site is definitely improving my son's coordination. So glad they didn't take a walk or do something physical. Yes, sitting and watching a movie is definitely a good idea.

In addition, the capable substitutes that were placed in my son's classroom last week presented the students with a rousing example of basketball when they partook of watching the game (I am sure they were able to relate it to math skills). Oh, and the online research of basketball scores was very enlightening to my son. He is ever so thankful for the increased knowledge he has now. Your substitutes are top notch.

Please thank your substitutes for the wise use of my son's educational time.

Sincerely,

Me

No comments: