Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, another new year is here! What are your New Year's Resolutions? Mine are simple, some are probably on your list as well.

1. Lose another 25 pounds. 25 down...let's see where we can go.
2. Write more often, here, to ones I love, to be an encourager.
3. Play with my kids more, really play, on the floor, puzzles, art, etc.
4. Continue to make dietary changes. Doing great, but still room for improvement.
5. Organize. Let this be the year of change. I have it in me to be organized...really!
6. Improve my personal relationships. Take the time to enhance these relationships!
7. Pursue my Usborne books work with more vigor. I passionately love these books!
8. Continue working on my writing. I am good, I can be better, I can be great!
9. Finances, we're doing well, but I want to do more. Build more and give more away. Share the blessings.
10. One day at a time...practice patience with persistance!

No comments: